How It Works
- Web based order Information is electronically transferred to ATC’s WMS system to avoid delays.
- Orders are shipped direct to consumer within one business day or same day.
- Tracking information is automatically uploaded as orders dispatched.
- Inventory is updated with every transaction.
- System alerts are established to avoid running out of stock on key items.
- Returns are processed as soon as they are received.
Benefits of E-Commerce Fulfillment
- ATC’s E-commerce fulfillment service provides fast, efficient turn-around from online shopping cart to the consumer’s doorstep.”
- Shipping options for direct to consumer orders include postal services, parcel services or freight LTL
- ATCs e-fulfillment services can also be set up to facilitate Amazon and other retailer drop ship requests.
- Additional services include special wrapping, shipping oversized items, adding inserts and marketing promotions as well as prompt and efficient information flows to help satisfy even the most demanding US consumer.